I am on the other hand a mom that breast feeds kids for over 2 years. I am living every moment with my 3 kids. I feel like a Zoo Keeper with 3 monkeys running around. Just the way I was obsessed about working in my twenties. I am obsessed about raising kids. At least two kids are over 5 and can do a lot of stuff on there own. Baby Armaan is such a joy and I feel so lucky to have had a third baby.
|Gluten Free Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake|
Making eggless gluten free food is like running a marathon. It requires you to work really hard and hope to win. I made this cake for my mom-in laws birthday and then got into an argument with her and ruined everything. 🙁
Gluten Free Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cake :
150gm Unsalted Butter
200gm Brown Sugar
50gm Cocoa Powder
125ml Warm Water
2tsp Vanilla Extract
150gm BFMH GF Cake Flour
20gm Egg Replacer
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
2/3 cup yogurt
50gms Chocolate Chips
- Preheat in the oven to 170 degree C. Prepare the cake pan.
- Warm the banana’s in the microwave for 5 minutes. It will start bubbling. Remove and strain it in a mesh to get banana liquid. You will need to this several times to get the banana liquid.
- Warm the water in a jug and sift the cocoa powder in it while it is warm. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Sieve the flour, egg replacer,baking soda and salt.
- In a free standing fixer place the beat the butter, sugar and yogurt to form a pale mixture.
- Slow the speed and pour the cocoa mixture. Finally had the banana liquid and chocolate chips
- Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes. Till the toothpick comes clean.
- Decorate with chocolate ganache.
- Store all your overripe banana’s that get soiled in your freezer to make banana liquid later.