|Baking from My Heart Cooking Club Group 1|
I really like this recipe for Double Chocolate Brownie Bites. The cocoa powder and the semi-sweet chocolate chip give these bite cookies there deep flavour. The best is these cookies are egg less.
Recipe : Double Chocolate Brownie Bites:
1 1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp coarse salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree C. Grease the cookie sheets.
- Sieve the dry ingredients flour, cocoa powder, salt and soda.
- Beat the brown sugar and butter till pale, light and fluffy.
- Add the honey. Gradually add the flour and beat till well combined.
- Mix the chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop heaping tsp of dough into granulated sugar.Roll to coat and shaping into balls.
- Bake for 9 minutes or till tops are cracking and the edges are brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- The brownie bites can be stored in air-tight containers for 3 days at room temperature.
- If you don’t have chocolate chips just break cooking chocolate into chunks. Modem is a brand that is easily available.
|Can I bake too ? Lucien|